Paul Jackson

Paul Jackson

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

  Camaro service costs are adding up, is the dealer really necessary? (2 อ่าน)

26 ก.ย. 2569 16:01

I've got a 2019 Camaro SS and I've been servicing it at the dealer since I bought it, but the last bill was over 2000 dirhams for what felt like basic work. I'm starting to wonder if I'm paying for the badge more than anything else. I live near MBZ City and there's a professional Chevrolet mechanic near MBZ City I've seen mentioned in a couple of places, and I'm considering switching, but I'm hesitant because the car is still under extended warranty and I don't want to give them any excuse to deny a claim later. Has anyone here serviced a Camaro outside the dealer while still under warranty? Did you have any issues? And do these independents use genuine parts and log the service properly? I'm not trying to cheap out on a car like this, I just want to stop feeling like I'm being taken for a ride every time I walk into the service centre.

Paul Jackson

Paul Jackson

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้