Admin

Admin

ผู้ดูแล

ก่อนสิ้นลม (3591 อ่าน)

29 ก.ค. 2561 21:14

กราบนมัสการค่ะ สมัยเด็กๆ เคยอยู่ใกล้ๆคุณปู่ก่อนท่านสิ้นลม .. ตอนนั้นญาติๆ ให้นั่งสวดมนต์รอบเตียง ห้ามร้องไห้ บอกว่าถ้าร้องแล้วท่านจะไปไม่ดี เป็นอย่างนั้น จริงไหมคะ

Admin

Admin

ผู้ดูแล

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

27 ส.ค. 2566 16:38 #2

great resources here. Ill be back for the next your posting. keep writing and happy blogging. fryd extracts

james

james

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

assa

assa

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

25 ก.ย. 2566 14:10 #3

여기 멋진 블로그가 있어요! 이 작은 웹로그에 초대 게시물을 만들고 싶나요? 먹튀검증커뮤니티

assa

assa

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

seoo

seoo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

25 ก.พ. 2567 20:14 #4

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website.I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! china dealer hydroponics drain complete floating

seoo

seoo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

8 มี.ค. 2567 19:13 #5

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thankscoritiba x cuiaba

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

seoo

seoo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

13 มี.ค. 2567 07:43 #6

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Custom KSZ9031RNXIC

seoo

seoo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Hibbah

Hibbah

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

14 มี.ค. 2567 14:42 #7

I'm so grateful for this blog post. It's like a breath of fresh air in a world full of negativity. ขายฐานข้อมูล

Hibbah

Hibbah

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

16 มี.ค. 2567 17:02 #8

Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts.You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them.This was really an interesting topic and I kinda agree with what you have mentioned here!I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. fc bayern münchen

seo

seo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

seoo

seoo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

16 มี.ค. 2567 17:06 #9

Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website.Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. fc bayern münchen

seoo

seoo

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

Admin

Admin

ผู้ดูแล

29 ก.ค. 2561 21:14 #1

พระพุทธองค์ตรัสว่า เมื่อจิตผ่องใส สุคติเป็นอันหวังได้ เมื่อจิตเศร้าหมอง ทุคติเป็นอันหวังได้

เมื่อจิตเศร้าหมอง ถึงจะขอให้ไปที่ดี ก็ไม่ใช่ฐานะที่เป็นไปได้ เหมือนเอาก้อนหินโยนลงในน้ำ จะขอให้ก้อนหินลอยขึ้นก็ไม่ได้

แต่ถ้าจิตผ่องใส ถึงไม่ขอให้ไปที่ดี ก็ไปดีได้ เหมือนน้ำมันที่ลอยอยู่เหนือน้ำ มันก็ลอยอยู่ด้วยตัวมันเองไม่จม

ดังนั้นเมื่อเห็นอย่างนี้แล้ว.. จึงให้ทุกคนหรือชักชวนทุกคน ให้ได้ฝึกจิตตั้งแต่ยังมีชีวิตอยู่ จิตจะผ่องใสเพราะเห็นเรื่องราวชัดเจนตามจริง ด้วยปัญญาของตนเอง โดยไม่ต้องรอใครมาช่วย เมื่อฝึกไปจนเป็นปกติ เวลาจะจากโลกนี้ .. จิตที่ฝึกดีแล้วย่อมผ่องใส ตั้งแต่ยังมีชีวิตอยู่ .. เมื่อจะไปก็ไปด้วยจิตที่ผ่องใส นี่เรียกว่า สว่างมาแล้วสว่างไป

หรือคนที่ไม่เคยฝึก เราก็เอามือแตะที่ฐานจิต ที่กลางหน้าอกบริเวณลิ้นปี่ กระซิบที่หู .. ให้รู้สึกไว้ ความรู้สึกนี้จะเป็นไปเพื่อประโยชน์อัน ยิ่งใหญ่ จิตก็จะมีที่เกาะ ไม่จมไปในความคิด หมุนไปตามบ่วงกรรม

เหมือนคนจะจมน้ำ มีห่วงยางโยนมาให้เกาะไว้ ก็ไม่จมลงในน้ำ ไม่ถูกคลื่นพาไป เรียกว่า มืดมาแต่สว่างไป

ดังนั้น เราปฏิบัติฝึกจิต แล้วเห็นด้วยตนเอง ดับทุกข์ได้เอง โดยไม่ต้องเชื่อว่า จริงหรือไม่จริง จึงเผยแผ่ พระธัมม์คำสอนของพระพุทธองค์ ซึ่งมาจากผู้ตรัสรู้ชอบด้วยพระองค์เอง ซึ่งบอกวิธี คือ อริยมัคค์มีองค์แปด ไว้อย่างชัดเจน

Admin

Admin

ผู้ดูแล

ตอบกระทู้
CAPTCHA Image